- 1000+ Live TV channels.
- Bollywood movies Via EROSNow.
- Millions of hours of VOD content.
- JadooCast (Mirror your mobile device to your TV).
- Bluetooth interface.
- My Photoframe with Facebook, Flickr and Instagram.
- My Music with Amazon Music, Pandora, Saavn and Spotify.
- 2 Year Warranty.
- 4K resolution.
- Daily Horoscope.
- eMedia App.
- Catch Up TV 7 Days.
- Recently Played Items.
- Channel Recall.
- Preferred content option.
- Section switch from any section.
- Jadoo Premiere+ streaming player
- Regular Remote
- Power adapter
- 802.11ac MIMO dual-band wireless
- 10/100 Base-T Ethernet
- HD TVs – Up to 1080p (1920 x 1080) with up-scaling from 720p
- 4K UHD TVs – Up to 2160p at 60fps (3840 × 2160) with up-scaling from 720p and 1080p
- 4K UHD HDR TVs – Supports HDR10 technology
- Power, HDMI 2.0a, Ethernet 10/100, microSD
- Dolby Audio pass through via HDMI®
- Night listening mode
- microSD card slot for additional channel storage
- Advanced point-anywhere remote with headphone jack for private listening.
- Player includes IR receiver, compatible with various universal remotes.
- 4.5W (typical) when streaming 4K UHD video
- 4.9 x 4.9 x 0.85 inches
- 7.9 ounces
Connecting the Power
Connect to HDTV with HDMI® cable
Connect to Internet
Create Jadoo account
The Jadoo 5 features the latest technology including:
CPU: 64 bit
Number of Cores: 4
GPU Vendor: ARM
Android Version : 6.0
RAM: 2 GB
Internal Storage: 8 GB
To get the most out of your Jadoo box you will need internet access with a minimum 4 Mbps or higher speed, a TV with composite or HDMI input support and a router with Ethernet and WiFi support.
Yes, Jadoo 5 comes with built in WiFi, you do not need an external WiFi adapter.
Go to the Jadoo 5 Launcher on the “Home Screen -> Settings -> Diagnostics -> Speed Test”
Your Jadoo5s box comes with Jadoo5s, HDMI Cable, Ethernet Cable, IR Remote and Power Adapter.
You can connect one TV per Jadoo5s.
On Home Screen, go to Settings -> Diagnostics -> Product Info to check the MAC ID of your Jadoo5s. You can also find it on the sticker pasted at the bottom of your Jadoo5s.
Note: MAC ID is a 12 digit number starting with AC:DB:DA
The Jadoo5s supports 4K resolution (4096 x 2160 pixels)
Your Jadoo5s box comes with 2 year warranty. This warranty covers normal faults excluding physical damage, mishandling or misusing the box including the software that comes pre-installed in the Jadoo5s box.
There is a 14 day return policy on your Jadoo5s if you purchase it from online shop (www.jadootv.com).
In case if you purchase the box from local reseller, you need to speak to them for their return / exchange policy as some of the resellers have their own return policy.
The High Definition Jadoo box supports TVs with both composite (1 video + 2 audio) and HDMI inputs.
Yes, you can download and install more Apps on the box from the Jadoo App Store / Google Play Store.
It will consume 500 MB to 800 MB per hour approximately depending upon the quality of the stream you play.
Few models of Arris (Xfinity) may not work or occasionally have trouble connecting to the Jadoo box.
You need to make sure that:
– HDMI Cable is tightly plugged in to the TV and Jadoo Box
– Correct TV Input / Source is selected on your TV